2015 - 2017 Ford F-150 (2.7L)
2018 - 2019 Ford F-150 (3.3L)
2011 - 2017 Ford F-150 (3.5L)
2011 - 2014 Ford F-150 (3.7L)
2009 - 2010 Ford F-150 (4.6L)
2011 - 2017 Ford F-150 (5.0L)
2009 - 2010 Ford F-150 (5.4L)
2011 - 2014 Ford F-150 (6.2L)
2010 - 2014 Ford SVT Raptor (6.2L)
Fitment Note: This item will only fit models equipped with 6R80 transmission
aFe POWER's new deep transmission pan brings performance engineering and protection to your vehicle. aFe's transmission pan adds an additional 7 quarts over stock. Internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the ambient air for maximum cooling. This transmission pan is constructed out of durable A380 aluminum with reinforced ribs for maximum strength. This pan also features a black, powder-coated finish with machined fins for protection and styling.
Internal and External Fins: Internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the ambient air for maximum cooling.
Magnetic Drain Plug: This system incorporates a large neodymium magnetic drain plug that captures loose particles for maximum transmission protection and can be tightened using a 1/2" square socket drive.
1/8" NPT Port: Threaded 1/8" NPT port comes ready to use for your transmission temperature sensor.
Hassle-Free Installation: Transmission pan comes complete with all necessary hardware to bolt directly to factory location for a hassle-free installation. Compatible with stock filter and able to reuse stock factory gasket.
When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe POWER is the only choice.
- Internal and External Fins Transfer Heat from the Fluid to the Ambient Air for Maximum Cooling
- A Large Neodymium Magnetic Drain Plug is Included to Capture Loose Particles for Maximum Transmission Protection
- 1/8" NPT Port Comes Ready to use for your Transmission Temperature Sensor
- Comes Complete with all Necessary Hardware to Bolt Directly to Factory Location for a Hassle-Free Installation
- Compatible with Stock Filter and Stock Gasket
- Adds an Additional 7 Quarts Over Stock
- Requires no Modification to the Factory Dipstick