2007 - 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
aFe recommends purchasing spark plug wire boot protectors (P/N: 48-90001) and gaskets (P/N: 48-90004) for additional protection for a hassle-free installation. Spark plug boot protectors provide up to 1600F protection for your spark plug wires. Gaskets ensure a leak free seal for a hassle-free installation.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
aFe Power's New Twisted Steel Headers deliver +6 HP and +6 lbs. x ft. torque over the factory exhaust manifolds. The headers are constructed of 1-1/2" 14-gauge 409 stainless steel tubing with 3/8" thick flanges to ensure a leak free seal. To eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow that formed collectors are prone to produce, true mitered collectors are used for true pulse control technology improving flow and performance. The smooth curves and increased diameter of this header helps remove restriction and keeps exhaust gas flowing smoothly for improved performance and durability.
Factory Mounting Locations:
These headers retain your stock catalytic converters and are a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
Mitered collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Heavy Duty Flanges:
3/8" thick flanges prevent warpage to ensure a leak-free seal over the life of the vehicle.
- +6 HP and +6 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- 1-1/2" 14-Gauge 409 Stainless Steel Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- OE-style flanges for a leak-free seal
- Mitered Collectors Eliminates Flow-Block Turbulence Seen On Formed Collectors
- 100% hand MIG-welded Construction Ensures Optimal Strenth and Durability
- Optional Gasket Kit (P/N: 48-90004) Sold Separately
- Optional Spark Plug Wire Boot Protectors (P/N: 48-90001) Sold Seprarately