2007 - 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
THIS PRODUCT CAN BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA
aFe Power's New Twisted Steel Headers deliver +6 HP and +6 lbs. x ft. torque over the factory exhaust manifolds. The headers are constructed of 1-1/2" 14-gauge 409 stainless steel tubing with 3/8" thick flanges to ensure a leak free seal. To eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow that formed collectors are prone to produce, true mitered collectors are used for true pulse control technology improving flow and performance. The smooth curves and increased diameter of this header helps remove restriction and keeps exhaust gas flowing smoothly for improved performance and durability.All components are supplied for a hassle-free installation with no modifications necessary.
Factory Mounting Locations:
These headers retain your catalytic converters and are a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
Mitered collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
No Burnt Wires:
This kit includes 6 space age heat treated fiberglass boots that protects your spark plug wires up to 1600F. These are included because they are necessary when installing aftermarket headers on your Jeep to prevent your wires from melting.
Heavy Duty 3/8" Flanges:
3/8" thick flanges prevent warpage to ensure a leak-free seal over the life of the vehicle.
- +6 HP and +6 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- 1-1/2" 14-Gauge 409 Stainless Steel Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- OE-style flanges for a leak-free seal
- Mitered Collectors Eliminates Flow-Block Turbulence Seen On Formed Collectors
- 100% hand MIG-welded Construction Ensures Optimal Strenth and Durability
- Includes Gasket Kit (P/N: 48-90004)
- Includes Spark Plug Wire Boot Protectors (P/N: 48-90001)