2004 - 2015 Nissan Titan
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. To complete the purchase of this item, aFe Power competition acknowledgement/liability release form must be filled out and submitted.
Long Tube Headers:
4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
3/8" Laser-Cut Flanges:
These headers come with 3/8" thick laser-cut head flanges that are designed to match the head port for a leak-free seal.
Extension Pipes (Street):
Dual High Flow Catalytic Converters:
This system utilizes 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converters are used for maximum flow.
Constructed of mandrel-bent dual 3" stainless steel piping to reduce back pressure and improve flow.
High quality OE style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
The performance headers are designed to fit in the stock location with an included extension pipes which allows this system to fit without modification. This system incorporates OE style hangers and flanges for a hassle-free installation.
Twisted Steel Long Tube Headers:
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +22 HP & +23 Lbs. x Ft. TQ (Tested on 2005 Titan w/ 5.6L V8)
- 1-3/4" to 3" 16-Gauge 409 Stainless Steel Mandrel-Bent Tubing for Unrestricted Flow
- 4-to-1 Formed Merge Collectors Eliminate Flow Blocking Turbulence
- Optimized Tube Lengths Improve Flow and Performance
- 100% Hand MIG Welded Construction Ensures Optimal Strength and Durability
Extension Pipes (Street Version):
- Incorporates High-Flow, 400 Cell Catalytic Converters for Improved Flow
- Constructed out of Mandrel-Bent Stainless Steel Tubing
- Mandrel-Bent 3" Stainless Steel Tubing for Better Flow and Added Power