2004 - 2008 Ford F-150
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. To complete the purchase of this item, aFe POWER competition acknowledgement/liability release form must be filled out and submitted.
Factory Mounting Locations:
A direct bolt-on system which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Ball Socket Connections:
Unique ball socket connections are used for an easier installation. The ball socket connections also requires no gaskets, giving you a leak-free seal.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
Headers and Y-pipe sold as set, not available individually
Twisted Steel Headers Features:
- Constructed out of 1-5/8 IN 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- Utilizes 4-to-1 Formed Collectors
- Optimized Tube Lengths
- Utilizes Ball Socket Connections
- Constructed out of Mandrel-Bent Stainless Steel Tubing
- True 2-to-1 Mitered Merge Collector Eliminates Dead Zone for Improved Flow
- Mandrel-Bent 3 IN Stainless Steel Tubing for Better Flow and Added Power
- Incorporates High-Flow, 400 Cell Catalytic Converters for Better Flow
- Added an Astounding +17 HP and +24 Lbs. x Ft. TQ as Verified by Our In-House Dyno