2004 - 2008 Ford F-150
CC/LB (150.5" WB) SuperCrew 6.6' Bed
EC/6.6' Bed (144.5" WB) SuperCab 6.6' Bed
RC/LB (144.5" WB) Regular Cab 8' Bed
CC/SB (138.5" WB) SuperCrew 5.6' Bed
THIS PRODUCT CAN BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA
aFe POWER introduces an all new Rebel Series dual middle-side exit exhaust system for 2004-2008 Ford F-150 with V8-4.6L/5.4L engine. This Rebel Series cat-back is designed with dual black exhaust tips that exit in front of the rear passenger tire for a unique, aggressive look. The tips come with unique laser-etched aFe POWER logos on the side and are constructed from stainless steel for durability. The exhaust system is constructed from 3" into dual 2-1/2" MIG-welded, mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow, increased horsepower and torque. In testing, this cat-back exhaust system added an astounding +8 horsepower and +13 lbs. x ft. of torque as verified by our in house dyno. This kit uses a free-flowing muffler to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound. The performance cat-back exhaust system includes all necessary hardware and clamps for a hassle-free install, with no cutting required making it a true bolt on system.
3-1/2" Black Middle-Side Exit Tips:
Finishing off the exhaust are dual 3-1/2" black stainless steel clamp-on tips with a laser-etched aFe POWER logo on the side for an aggressive style. The tips are designed to exit from in front of the rear passenger side tire for a unique custom look.
Installation is a Snap:
This Rebel Series exhaust system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
A high quality OE-style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
A straight-through designed, free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time. This makes for an easy installation with no cutting required.
- Constructed out of 3" Into Dual 2-1/2" Mandrel-Bent Stainless-Steel Tubing
- Unique Dual 3.5" Diameter Black Stainless-Steel Middle Exit Tips with Laser-Etched aFe POWER Logos
- Includes a High-Flow Stainless-Steel Muffler for an Aggressive Sound
- Uses Bayonet Style Hangers and Heavy-Duty Band Clamps for a Secure Fit
- Comes Complete with all Necessary Hardware for a Hassle-Free Installation
- Passenger Side Exit System
- In Testing, the Cat-Back Exhaust System Resulted in Gains up to +8 HP and +13 lbs. x ft. TQ, as Measured on our In-House Dyno (tested on 2009 F-150 V8-5.4L)