2004 - 2008 Ford F-150
WILL FIT 4WD MODELS ONLY
aFe Control is proud to introduce the recently acquired Sway-A-Way line of High Performance replacement Coilovers for the 2004-2008 Ford F-150 4wd. These 2.5" diameter Coilovers feature all the same race winning engineering components that have 20+ years of testing into a specifically designed kit that will bolt directly into your daily driven vehicle. This kit offers adjustable ride height and better off road damping curves without sacrificing any on road comfort or handling. These front Coilovers are 100% designed and built in the USA that feature bright zinc plated steel cylinder bodies and CNC machined aluminum components. The kit comes pre-set for 2"-2.5" of lift. Also included is a spanner wrench for you to adjust your ride height to find your perfect blend of performance and style. This package is designed as a direct fit application and works with most 6 inch lift kits.
This aFe Control Suspension product is designed and engineered in our Corona, California facility.
- CNC Machined Components are Made to the Strictest Tolerances
- 7/8" Polished Nitro Steel Shafts for Strength and Durability
- Teflon Lined Steel Spherical Bearings
- Multi-Seal Carrier to Ensure Zero Leakage
- Internal Floating Piston (IFP) for Simple Installation
- Specifically Formulated 7wt, Fully Synthetic Shock Oil
- Completely Adjustable and Rebuildable Using Simple Tools
- Direct Fit Installation
- Works with 6" Lift