2002 - 2005 Cadillac Escalade (5.3L)
2002 - 2006 Cadillac Escalade (6.0L)
2007 - 2013 Cadillac Escalade (6.2L)
2002 - 2013 Chevy Avalanche (5.3L)
2006 - 2009 Chevy Avalanche (6.0L)
2003 - 2013 Chevy Express (4.8L/5.3L/6.0L)
2002 - 2013 Chevy Silverado (4.8L/5.3L/6.0L)
2009 - 2013 Chevy Silverado (6.2L)
2002 - 2013 Chevy Suburban (5.3L/6.0L)
2002 - 2009 Chevy Tahoe (4.8L)
2002 - 2013 Chevy Tahoe (5.3L)
2008 - 2013 Chevy Tahoe (6.0L)
2008 - 2009 Chevy Tahoe (6.2L)
2003 - 2013 GMC Savana (4.8L/5.3L/6.0L)
2002 - 2013 GMC Sierra (4.8L/5.3L/6.0L)
2007 - 2013 GMC Sierra (6.2L)
2002 - 2009 GMC Yukon (4.8L)
2002 - 2013 GMC Yukon (5.3L)
2003 - 2013 GMC Yukon (6.0L)
2007 - 2013 GMC Yukon (6.2L)
2002 - 2013 GMC Yukon XL (5.3L)
2003 - 2013 GMC Yukon XL (6.0L)
2007 - 2013 GMC Yukon XL (6.2L)
2003 - 2007 Hummer H2 (6.0L)
2008 - 2009 Hummer H2 (6.2L)
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
Factory Mounting Locations:
These headers retain your stock catalytic converters and are a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Heavy Duty Flanges:
3/8" thick 1-piece flanges prevent warpage to ensure a leak-free seal over the life of the vehicle.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
- 1-5/8" 16-gauge 409 stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing for unrestricted flow.
- 4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response
- Optimized Tube Lengths Improve Flow and Performance.
- 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability.
- Potential for up to 21 horsepower and 26 lbs. x ft. of torque when combined with aFe's y-pipe (P/N 49-44050)