2002 - 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera (3.6L)
2002 - 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S (3.6L)
2005 - 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S (3.8L)
2002 - 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 (3.6L)
2005 - 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S (3.8L)
3-to-1 mitered merge collectors decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Heavy Duty Flanges:
3/8" thick flanges prevent warpage to ensure a leak-free seal over the life of the vehicle.
Optimized Equal Tube Lengths:
Each primary tube was specifically engineered and tuned at equal lengths for optimum efficiency resulting in improved torque and performance.
Factory Mounting Locations:
These headers retain your stock catalytic converters and are a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
- 1-3/4" 16-gauge 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing with a brushed-finish for unrestricted flow
- 3-to-1 mitered merge collectors eliminates flow-block turbulence seen on formed collectors
- Optimized equal tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% hand TIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Dyno tests resulted in up to 17 horsepower and 24 lbs. x ft of torque for power you can feel.