2011 - 2019 Chrysler 300
2011 - 2019 Dodge Challenger
2011 - 2019 Dodge Charger
An ACDelco Professional Steering Tie Rod End is a high quality aftermarket replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. It connects your vehicle’s steering linkage to the steering knuckle. This premium aftermarket replacement component is manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
- Superb strength for durability
- Consistent torque for smooth operation
- Full ball stud
- Low-friction double bearing for high impact resistance
- Undergo extreme impact, wear, and fatigue testing for quality and durability
- Dust boot is installed and attached to minimize contamination
- Polyurethane dust boot to help resist cracking, splitting, and dry rot
- Greaseable design for long life
- Coated for corrosion resistance and long life
- Manufactured at TS 16949-certified facilities for consistent high quality
• Inspect or have your tie rod end components inspected for signs of wear. Potholes, bumpy road conditions, and minor accidents can all result in tie rod wear, and, in extreme instances, bending or breakage. Inspect your tie rod components regularly, following exposure to events that may harm them, or when you experience signs of tie rod component wear.
• Keep your tie rod ends lubricated. Road hazards like rough terrain or hitting curbs can damage tie rods and cause lubrication to leak out. Once lubrication is lost, the tie rod may loosen and bind up, preventing proper function. Check or have your tie rod ends checked, and lubricate them if necessary.
• Use a sleeve rotating tool to rotate your tie rod end adjusting sleeve, and apply penetrating oil to the clamps and sleeve before loosening it. Proper sleeve rotation is key to helping prevent damage and a loose fit between the sleeve and tie rod end.
• Installation of new tie rod components can interfere with the alignment of your vehicle. Perform a full four-wheel vehicle alignment after any tie rod replacement.