2005 - 2021 Chrysler 300
2008 - 2021 Dodge Challenger
2006 - 2021 Dodge Charger
2005 - 2008 Dodge Magnum
ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Molded Coolant Hoses are composed of specially blended materials to help resist electrochemical degradation (ECD), the leading cause of hose failure. They are specially designed, GM OE style factory-molded hoses to fit today’s smaller, tighter-fitting engine compartments. ACDelco Professional Molded Coolant Hoses are temperature rated from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 275 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 degrees Celsius to 135 degrees Celsius) and are approved for Marine applications. Do not use for fuel or oil transfer applications. These premium aftermarket replacement molded coolant hoses are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
- Has a heat and ozone resistant cover to help maximize the life of the hose
- Comes with a protective sleeve to help duplicate GM OE designs for proper fit and function
- Made of re-engineered materials to help resist vacuum collapse and also minimize the need for internal springs in many applications
- Installs without buckling, bending out of shape, or straining at the connection for easy installation
- Inside diameters ranges from 1⁄4 in to 1 in to fit different types of vehicles
Examine hoses every 12 months. Look for leaks, cracks, or rot. Replace when showing signs of wear.
• Tighten any loose clamps. Replace clamps when replacing hoses.
• Have cooling system inspected immediately if instrument panel-mounted temperature gauge indicates engine overheating.
• Periodically remove bugs, leaves, and other debris from the front of the radiator. They can block airflow and substantially reduce cooling efficiency.
• Though electrochemical degradation occurs from the inside out, you can feel for voids, cracks, or weak spots. Squeeze the hose with your thumb and two or three fingers. If you’re not sure, remove the hose and check it visually.
Material: Reinforced Rubber
End 1 Inside Diameter (in): 0.6"
End 1 Inside Diameter (mm): 15.00 mm
End 2 Inside Diameter (in): 0.7"
End 2 Inside Diameter (mm): 18.00 mm
Contains Spring: No
Centerline Length (in): 20.5"
Centerline Length (mm): 521 mm
End 3 Inside Diameter (in): 0.4"
End 3 Inside Diameter (mm): 10 mm
Hose Shape: Molded Assembly
Protective Sleeve Attached: Yes
Meets or Exceeds Original Equipment Manufacture Specifications: Yes
Branch Quantity: 1