2005 - 2019 Chrysler 300
2008 - 2019 Dodge Challenger
2006 - 2019 Dodge Charger
2005 - 2008 Dodge Magnum
An ACDelco Professional Ball Joint is a high quality replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. It connects your vehicle’s control arm to its steering knuckle. This ball joint features a polyurethane dust boot, a one-piece housing, and advanced bearings. It also has coated, heat-treated studs and includes all hardware. This premium aftermarket replacement component is manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
- One-piece forged housing for strength
- Undergo extreme impact, wear, and fatigue testing for quality and durability
- Greaseable design for long life
- Coated for corrosion resistance and long life
- Manufactured at TS 16949-certified facilities for consistent high quality
- Forged, CNC-machined shell provides high quality and strength
Inspect or have your ball joints inspected for signs of wear. Over time, lubrication inside the ball joint can dry out, leading to joint wear. Even sealed ball joints can be exposed to air, and if the ball joint’s protective boot is damaged, dirt and debris could further harm the life and function of the joint. Exposure to harsh driving conditions like pot holes, bumpy road surfaces, or road salt may also cause ball joints to fail, and worn ball joints could result loss of vehicle control or tire damage. Inspect your ball joints regularly, following exposure to events that may harm the component, or when you experience signs of ball joint wear.
• Use new installation components. If you replace your vehicle’s ball joints, make sure to use new mounting hardware, rather than reusing the old.
• Avoid replacing only one ball joint at a time. If you choose to replace a ball joint, you should consider replacing ball joints as a set to make front end alignment easier.
• Installing a new ball joint can interfere with the alignment of your vehicle. Perform a full four-wheel vehicle alignment after any ball joint replacement.