Compatible: (Please Choose Correct Engine Size From Product Options)
2014 - 2021 Chrysler 300
2015 - 2021 Dodge Challenger
2014 - 2021 Dodge Charger
As a basic manufacturer in hose assemblies, our capabilities extend past just putting a part in a box. Through modern manufacturing and advanced production equipment, we can meet our customer’s quality and delivery expectations. Each unit is 100% inspected to ensure bend pipe consistency is maintained through a highly precise CNC bending machine.
Hose assemblies play an important role in A/C system performance by carrying refrigerant and lubrication from one component to another. Poor manufacturing could lead to restricted refrigerant and oil flow to the compressor, resulting in catastrophic system failure.
- Barrier Hose - Meets O.E. specifications
- Tubing - Meets O.E. wall thickness and specifications fitting tube design
- Pad Block Fittings - Designed to match O.E.
- Orifice Tube - Meets O.E. specification in fit, form, design and function
- Welds an Connections - Same design as O.E. with no refrigerant flow restrictions
- Ferrule Crimp - Exceeds O.E. tensile test requirements
- Muffler - Wall thickness meets O.E. specification, burst pressure exceeded O.E. requirements
- O-Ring & Seals - Includes all necessary o-ring, seals including charge port fittings
- Brackets - All fixed brackets are included on hose assembly
- Componet Type:Discharge Line
- Description:Hose Assemblies
- Gasket / Seals Included?:Included
- Original Equipment Replacement?:Yes
- Refrigerant Type:R12, R134a, R1234YF
- Style:Hose Assy /Discharge
- Switch Included?:Not Included
- Type:Discharge Line