New in the Box, uninstalled Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase, a 25% restocking fee will apply.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Effective January 1, 2011. Supersedes all previous terms, policies, and agreements
KW automotive North America Inc. warranties its products to the original retail purchaser against defects in workmanship and material for the following terms from the date of purchase:
- Springs, Shocks, Swaybars 2 years
- Bushings, Bump stops and Ball Joints 1 year
- Coilovers – 5 Years
Warranty Conditions & Limitations
This warranty is NOT TRANSFERRABLE, and is limited to the United States and its holdings, Canada and Mexico. This warranty does not apply to:
- Any articles not purchased through authorized KW automotive North America Inc. dealers.
- Any articles that show signs of abuse, collision or improper installation.
- Any parts that are installed in vehicles that are used for race purposes, operated commercially, or used in off road conditions.
- Any parts that have been sold with "No Warranty" designation on the original invoice.
- Any parts that have been modified or altered in any way from its original configuration.
- Any parts that have been:
- Installed improperly.
- Used out of its published operating range or outside KW tested force ranges, i.e.
- Excessively lowered or raised vehicles.
- Used in conjunction with non Non-KW automotive North America Inc. approved Air Bag kits, sway bars, springs, control arms etc…
KW automotive North America Inc.'s obligation is limited to repair or replacement of the defective KW automotive Inc. component only.
Warranty acceptance along with the corresponding replacement or repair of the KW automotive component is at the discretion of KW automotive North America Inc. engineering staff. KW automotive North America Inc. is not responsible for any costs associated with the removal, replacement or shipping of the defective part, and under no circumstances will be liable for any costs or consequential damages that might be incurred.
KW automotive North America Inc. is a progressive company that is continuously improving its product line. KW automotive North America Inc. reserves the right to improve any and all of our products and materials or design without obligation to incorporate these changes in previously manufactured products.
Consumer Claim Procedures
In the interest of 100% Customer Satisfaction, we request that before a warranty claim is submitted, please contact the KW automotive Tech & Customer Service department to accurately diagnose the problem. This will ensure quick handling and resolution of your issue.
To process a valid warranty claim, contact the original place of purchase of your KW automotive North America Inc. part along with the original receipt for a determination of claim. If the product cannot be returned to the original place of purchase, please call KW automotive North America Inc by phone to request a Return Material Authorization number or RMA# and a tech sheet (if applicable).
Send the defective unit shipping prepaid along with the following documents:
- Return Material Authorization number or RMA#
- A copy of your original invoice
- A copy of the completed brand specific tech sheet
- Copy of the Vehicle's Registration certificate
IMPORTANT: Please clearly mark the package with the assigned RMA# for quick handling. KW will refuse unmarked shipments, or any shipments that are not prepaid. Once received, KW automotive North America Inc will verify warranty coverage and will repair or replace the unit at our discretion, and shipped back to you UPS Collect.
Non-Warranty Eligible Goods - End User
If a part is returned for warranty and is found to be not eligible for warranty, the customer will be given the following options:
- A quote to repair or replace the goods will be presented. If accepted the goods will be sent back on the customer by their preferred method of shipping, or UPS Collect.
- The goods will be disposed of at the customers expense (if any)
KW automotive North America, Inc.
300 W. Pontiac Way
Clovis, CA 93612
Tel: +1 559.875.0222
Fax: +1 559.876.2259