RIPP® Superchargers Product Warranty
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
RAND warrants that products, components and parts that it manufactures (the "Covered Items") are free from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty and any implied warranty (the "Limited Warranty") is limited to repair or replacement of the Covered Items that, in RAND's sole discretion and judgment, are found to be defective upon return, freight prepaid, to RAND Modifications, LLC, 574 Industrial Loop, Staten Island, NY, 10309, . The Limited Warranty is made for a period of one year from the date of purchase, is non-transferable, and extends only to the original owner registered with RAND. The Limited Warranty shall be null and void on Covered Items that, in RAND's sole discretion and judgment, show abuse, negligent handling, improper installation or application, alteration from original design, misuse or improper maintenance. The Limited Warranty does not cover special, indirect or consequential damages, including actual or alleged labor charges, and RAND's liability is limited to repairing or replacing Covered Items in accordance with the stipulations contained in the Limited Warranty. In no event shall RAND's liability exceed the price of the Covered Item on which such liability is based. No person is authorized by RAND can alter the Limited Warranty in any way or grant any other warranty, written or verbal, or to assume any other liability in connection with the sale of RAND products.
Products, components and parts manufactured by third parties and carried or sold by RAND are warranted and serviced exclusively by their respective manufacturers and must be returned to them for any warranty consideration.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE
1. Call RAND at (718) 815-1313 - Technical Support Department and have the following information available:
Serial number of the part/s (if applicable);Copy of original invoice on which the product was purchased (must be dated and show retail store name);Year, make, model, vehicle mileage, and engine specifications of the vehicle;Number of miles on the RAND product;Perceived problem; and service records.
2. RAND will offer suggestions to help you in troubleshooting or will issue an RA number to return the product for evaluation under its One Year Limited Warranty.
3. You must "safely package" each product with its RAN, which means you must place the product(s) within a shipping box strong enough to hold the weight of the product(s) and to maintain its shape during shipping with adequate packing material so that the product(s) will not hit other product(s), component(s), or the side of the box during return shipping to RAND. You should use a professional shipping company. Clearly identify the RAN in large (approximately 2") alpha-numeric characters in two locations on the outside of the box with a bold marker.
4. Include in the shipping box the following items:
Serial number of the part/s (if applicable);Copy of original invoice on which the product was purchased (must be dated and show retail store name);Year, make, model, vehicle mileage, and engine specifications of the vehicle;Number of miles on the RAND product;Perceived problem;A copy of the original Limited Warranty Registration (if applicable);RAN number;Name, address, and phone number to which the product is to be shipped after inspection; and any service records.
5. Returns should be sent accordingly to RAND by standard commercial means, prepaid and insured, for the full invoice amount, to: RAND Service Department, 574 Industrial Loop, Staten Island, NY, 10309, RAN ___. You also have the option to deliver the item/s yourself and at your discretion.
If a RAND One Year Limited Warranty applies, your product will be repaired or replaced at RAND's option and returned to you, freight prepaid (excluding any international taxes, tariffs, customs and/or duties, etc. which must be paid by you), via UPS ground service. If the Limited Warranty does not apply, we will advise you of the specific reason for denial and explain to you the costs involved in repair or replacement of your product. After relaying this information we will, at your option, either proceed with the repairs as quoted or return your product to you in the condition it was received at the time of inspection and warranty evaluation by RAND. If the Limited Warranty does not apply and you do not want RAND to repair or replace your product, you will still be charged the disassembly and inspection charges for the product and the product will be returned UPS COD insured for the new retail replacement value. This means you must pay any disassembly and/or inspection charges, return shipping, and insurance charges to UPS before the box will be delivered back to you.