MAGNA-PURE® POWER STEERING PUMPS AND FILTRATION SYSTEM
Save Time and Money with A1 Cardone Magna-Pure® Power Steering Pumps
Debris is a major cause of steering system failure. It travels via power steering fluid throughout the entire steering system, eroding and clogging various components and hoses, leading to expensive repairs.
Flushing is a necessary step to ensure quality repair, however, flushing alone cannot remove 100% of debris. CARDONE has provided an effective filtration system to extend the life of the power steering pump and ensure proper performance over the long haul.
Recent studies prove that A1 CARDONE Power Steering Pumps engineered with Magna-Pure filtration reduce comebacks on pump replacements by up to 40%.
Features and Benefits
- Magna-Pure Filter mesh screening filters up to 190 micron particles.
- Magna-Pure Filter contains a magnet that collects tiny metallic particles.
- Magna-Pure Filter System designed with built-in bypass for optimal performance
- The filter is fully integrated into the reservoir, so no hose cutting is required, eliminating the possibility of additional leak points.
- Magna-Pure pumps are the perfect complement to mechanical flush systems which many shops currently use to save labor. Mechanical flushes are not as effective as the old method of spinning the pump and turning the steering wheel. The Magna-Pure Filtration System picks up where the mechanical flush leaves off, resulting in optimal performance and reduced labor.
In-Line Power Steering Filter
STOP Premature Power Steering System Failure due to contamination
Debris is a major cause of steering system failure. It travels via power steering fluid throughout the entire steering system, eroding and clogging various components and hoses, leading to expensive repairs. CARDONE’s new Magna-Pure In-Line Power Steering Filter can help prevent this contamination.
- Power Steering Warranty Upgrade: Installation of CARDONE In-Line Filter upgrades power steering warranty to Limited Lifetime for Cardone steering products only
- Available for 1/2”, 3/8” and 5/8" hose applications
- Patented By-Pass Filtration Technology ensures power steering system longevity
- Helps reduce comebacks