KW Suspensions® Product Warranty
New in the Box, uninstalled returns accepted within 30 days of purchase, a 25% restocking fee will apply.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Effective January 1, 2011. Supersedes all previous terms, policies, and agreements
KW automotive North America, Inc. warranties its products to the original retail purchaser against defects in workmanship and material for the following terms from the date of purchase:
- Street Coilovers , Variant 1, Variant 2, Variant 3, Street Comfort – Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Bushings, Bump stops and Ball Joints - 1 Year
- Club Sport Coilovers, 2 way Race Coilovers, 3 way Race Coilovers – No warranty.
Warranty Conditions & Limitations
This warranty is NOT TRANSFERRABLE, is limited to the United States and its holdings, Canada and Mexico. This warranty does not apply to:
- Any articles not purchased through authorized KW automotive North America, Inc. dealers.
- Any articles that show signs of abuse, collision, or improper installation.
- OEM Equipment & Private label items produced by KW automotive (warranty is carried by the private label company unless otherwise specified).
- Any parts that are installed in vehicles that are used for race purposes, operated commercially, or used in off road conditions.
- Any parts that have been sold with "No Warranty" designation on the original invoice.
- Any parts that have been modified or altered in any way from its original configuration.
- Any parts that have been:
- Installed improperly.
- Used out of its published operating range or outside KW tested force ranges, i.e.
- Excessively lowered or raised vehicles.
- Used in conjunction with non Non-KW automotive North America, Inc. approved Air Bag kits, sway bars, springs, control arms etc…
KW automotive North America, Inc.'s obligation is limited to repair or replacement of the defective KW automotive Inc. component only.
Warranty acceptance along with the corresponding replacement or repair of the KW automotive component is at the discretion of KW automotive North America, Inc. engineering staff. KW automotive North America, Inc. is not responsible for any costs associated with the removal, replacement or shipping of the defective part, and under no circumstances will be liable for any costs or consequential damages that may be incurred.
KW automotive North America, Inc. is a progressive company that is continuously improving its product line. As such KW automotive North America, Inc. reserves the right to improve any and all of our products in materials or design without obligation to incorporate these changes in previously manufactured products.
Consumer Claim Procedures
In the interest of 100% Customer Satisfaction, we would request that before a warrantee claim is submitted, please contact the KW automotive Tech & Customer Service department to accurately diagnose the problem. This will ensure quick handling and resolution of your issue.
To process a valid warranty claim, contact the original place of purchase of your KW automotive North America, Inc. part along with the original receipt for a determination of claim. If the product cannot be returned to the original place of purchase, please call KW automotive North America, Inc. by phone to request a Return Material Authorization number or RMA# and a tech sheet (if applicable).
Send the defective unit shipping prepaid along with the following documents:
- Return Material Authorization number or RMA#
- A copy of your original invoice
- A copy of the completed brand specific tech sheet
- Copy of the Vehicle's Registration certificate
IMPORTANT: Please clearly mark the package with the assigned RMA# for quick handling. KW will refuse unmarked shipments, or any shipments that are not prepaid. Once received, KW automotive North America, Inc. will verify warranty coverage and will repair or replace the unit at our discretion, and shipped back to you UPS Collect.
Direct Distributor Claim Procedures
To process warranty KW automotive North America, Inc. you will need to contact your Manufacturer's Sales Representative or if not available our Customer Service Department to obtain an RMA#. RMA’s with more than 1 piece will require that you to send a RMA Request in an order or packing list style of the goods you wish to return to our orders department via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax with the following information:
- KW automotive brand part number
- Quantity being returned
- Detailed Reason for Warrantee Claim
- Original KW automotive Invoice number purchased on (if possible)
Send the RMA goods shipping prepaid along with a copy of the issued RMA & your RMA Request/Packing list referencing our RMA#.
IMPORTANT: Please clearly mark the package with the assigned RGA# for quick handling. KW will refuse unmarked shipments, or any shipments that are not prepaid. Once received, KW automotive North America, Inc. will verify warranty coverage and will issue the applicable credits. If the goods are not found to be eligible for warrantee, no credit will be given.
Non-warranty eligible goods.
If a part is returned for warranty and is found to be not eligible for warranty, the customer will be given the following options:
- The goods will be sent back on the next customer freight order or by their preferred method of shipping.
- The goods will be disposed of at the customers expense (if any)
- The goods will be put back into KW automotive North America stock and a 15% restocking fee will be applied to the customer’s account.