JMS warrants to the original purchaser the following:
Your JMS Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the original purchase date. The warranty covers the product itself, not the cost of removal and re-installation of the product. JMS may extend the limited warranty on a case by case basis, considering the circumstances of the warranty claim. JMS products that are not installed according to the supplied instructions may not be covered by warranty.
Specific conditions that will VOID the product warranty:
- If the product case has been opened or the product has been modified or repaired.
- If the product was not installed correctly or exposed to the elements (if applicable).
- If the product has been tampered with or damaged by: negligence, misuse or accident.
- If the product enclosure has been opened or contains missing components.
- We will not reprogram, re-purpose or update any product to support a different vehicle other than the vehicle it was designed to support from the factory.