Corsa® (09-14) GM SUV/Truck Closed Box Air Intake with PowerCore Filter
- Free Shipping USA (Exc. HI, AK, PR)
2009 - 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche (6.2L)
CARB EO# D-803-11 (2010-11, Excludes Flex-Fuel)
2009 - 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe (6.2L)
CARB EO# Unavailable
PowerCore® Filtration Technology
PowerCore® Filtration Technology has been proven in the field with more than a decade of use and over 15 million filters sold €œ it„¢s trusted by professionals to deliver in the harshest environments. Lasts 4-years or 150,000 miles.
PowerCore® is a registered trade name of Donaldson Company Inc.
- Outflows Stock Intake Improving Performance
- Shields Engine Heat Reducing Airflow Temperatures
- Re-usable High-Performance Filtration Options (DryTech, MaxFlow)
- Up to 50,000 miles no maintenance*
- 98%+ Filtration Efficiency*
- Pair with a CORSA Exhaust to Maximize Performance
- Bolt-On Power, Install in Minutes
- No Tune Required. Tune May Enhance Performance
- No Maintenance PowerCore Filtration Available for Select Application
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
PRODUCT CARE: Dry Filter (PowerCore)
Cleaning your PowerCore®: One of the benefits of using a dry PowerCore® filter is that you don't have to clean it. Depending on driving and environmental conditions; the filter will eventually become weighed down with dirt after ~100,000 miles or 4 years.
Extended the Filter Life: Remove it from the vehicle and tap gentle on a hard surface or lightly vacuum the filter surface.
If you experience a sudden decrease in mileage or engine performance, the filter will need to be replaced.
DO NOT WASH! Washing your PowerCore® filter will cause it to become soggy and collapse and requires immediate replacement.
DO NOT OIL! Oiling your Dry filter will ruin it and requires immediate replacement.