HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
Please contact customer service for more information on returning an item. You will need your order number. We will give you a Return Merchandise Authorization code that you will place on the outside of your package before you return it to us.
There are NO returns nor refunds of Custom Tuning or Calibrations. For "hard goods" there is a 10% restocking fee for all items returned in new condition in the original packaging. Items that have been used are not subject to refund at any time.
The return address for VMP Performance is on your original package.
30 DAY CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!
- Items purchased may be returned within 30 days of purchase
- Items must be unused and in original retail packaging
- All returns must be accompanied by the original invoice and RMA authorization from our Support Team
- Special order items such as open box are not returnable
- We have a 10% Restocking fee for all items returned.
To obtain a return authorization number please contact our customer support team
Our Telephone Support hours are the following:
Phone hours are Monday through Friday Eastern Time