2014 - 2019 BMW M3
2014 - 2020 BMW M4
2014 - 2020 BMW M4 Convertible
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA
An intake fitting of the F8X: Premium performance meets perfect carbon fiber. Presenting the AWE BMW F8X M3/M4 S-FLO Carbon Intake:
- Fully sealed carbon fiber box and filter combination
- Featuring two AWE ® S-FLO Filters specifically designed for the F8X
- Increased air filter surface area of 109% over stock
- Peak gains of 12 hp and 10 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Easy access design allows for filter inspection, removal, and replacement without removal of carbon cross member
- Perfect integration with OEM inlet ducting
- Retains stock mounting locations
- Plug and play MAF and breather locations
- Featuring bonded aluminum fittings
- UV-stabilized resin and clear coat
- Durable and washable high-flow AWE S-FLO Filter included
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
The Carbon Fiber Air Boxes
The AWE BMW F8X M3/M4 S-FLO Carbon Intake is comprised of two fully enclosed carbon fiber airboxes that mount securely in the stock locations, engineered to match up perfectly with the factory air inlet pipes. Together with the AWE S-FLO Filters, the intake unlocks peak gains of 12 hp and 10 ft-lbs of torque at the crank.
Each carbon fiber airbox is crafted from high grade 2x2 weave carbon fiber with UV-stabilized resin and clear coat, which means no heat-yellowing.
The S-FLO Filter
The AWE BMW F8X M3/M4 S-FLO Carbon Intake includes two S-FLO Filters specifically designed for the F8X M3/M4. These filters produce a more aggressive intake note, releasing a distinctive turbo spool sound. The included AWE S-FLO Filters use a proprietary design that is both durable and washable.
Power, sophistication, and looks, alongside trademark AWE CEL-free operation and our class-leading fitment guarantee. Breathe easy, F8X.
What’s in the Box
The AWE BMW F8X M3/M4 S-FLO Carbon Intake includes two carbon fiber airboxes, two AWE S-FLO Filters, and all necessary mounting hardware.
The AWE No CEL (Check Engine Light) Guarantee is noted on certain AWE products, and offers peace of mind against the appearance of Check Engine Lights when products are installed properly and used as intended, on vehicles with no additional modifications, with the exception of other AWE products intended to work with the product in question.
The AWE Carbon Fiber Warranty on select products protects against manufacturer defects. Manufacturer defect is defined as any characteristic of the product which hinders its usability for the purpose for which it was designed and manufactured. The warranty against manufacturer defects doesn’t cover any cosmetic changes, or normal use wear and tear, or improper installation. All warranties cease at a product’s discontinuance. Under heat, carbon fiber may mature to present a gold hue. This coloration is covered under the one-year warranty, and if deemed appropriate at the sole discretion of AWE, may be replaced one time if the carbon fiber product is within the one-year window from purchase. Replacement for coloration from heat does not reset the factory one year warranty.